- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Brigitte Amiri Items
Employees at a western Michigan manufacturing company might not all agree with the Catholic owners' religious stance on birth control, but that doesn't mean any of them want their generous health benefits to change.
In a victory for religious freedom, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) won't be able to make Catholic agencies fund abortions for sex-trafficking victims after all.