- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Brigitte Gabriel
Terrorists have taken to rap as a means to enticing youth in America to step up and join the jihad in the Middle East, a national security expert said.
Brigitte Gabriel, the president of ACT! for America, an activist movement aimed at instilling genuine security measures in the nation, said terror groups are also showcasing toys and articles of clothing, and promising adventure and challenge in order to recruit participants for the holy war.
The new recruiting campaign, "Jihad Cool," entails a series of videos featuring fast-talking rap artists, dolls and T-shirts with pro-terror messages and the promise of fun and excitement, she said.