- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
Bristol County District Attorney'S Office
Latest Bristol County District Attorney'S Office Items
A Massachusetts judge amended bail conditions Wednesday for the cousin of former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez so she may undergo cancer treatments while at home in Connecticut.
A 10-year-old boy has died after being critically injured in a zip line accident in Easton on the day after Christmas.
The Bristol County district attorney's office says two people have been found dead in New Bedford.
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken from his home in handcuffs Wednesday morning, more than a week after a Boston semi-pro football player was found dead in an industrial park a mile from the player's house.
A spokeswoman for the Bristol County district attorney's office said Sunday that officials are not releasing details. Spokeswoman Yasmina Serdarevic said officials also are not talking about the cause of death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, whose body was found on Monday. His death was ruled a homicide