- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Bristol Motor Speedway
Latest Bristol Motor Speedway Items
The idea of Tennessee and Virginia Tech playing a football game at Bristol Motor Speedway has been tossed around for about 15 years, maybe more.
Tennessee and Virginia Tech will finally play a football game at Bristol Motor Speedway and expect to set a single-game football attendance record in what is being billed as the "Battle at Bristol."
Call it football in the fast lane, though it has nothing to do with those up-tempo-offenses.
Gene Haas wanted to build a dream team, with an opportunity to see his name in Victory Lane. He wasn't going to let Tony Stewart stand in his way of making that happen.
Matt Kenseth had old tires, a sputtering gas tank and Kasey Kahne in his rearview mirror in the closing laps of a race for the third time this season. The result was the same as it was in Las Vegas, same as it was in Kansas. Kenseth won again.
Matt Kenseth had old tires, a sputtering gas tank and Kasey Kahne in his rearview mirror in the closing laps of a race for the third time this season.
The pre-Kurt Busch numbers at Furniture Row Racing weren't pretty: one win, three top-five finishes, eight top-10s and a measly 48 laps led in almost 200 races.
Denny Hamlin, searching for anything to save his season, got a slight boost Friday with a pole-winning run at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Crew chief Rodney Childers will not return to Michael Waltrip Racing next season and informed his crew of his decision Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.