- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Brit Hume Items
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa on Tuesday, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Well, that was quick. Less than nine months after he was unceremoniously fired from the delicate airwaves of National Public Radio, Juan Williams has returned fire with "Muzzled: The Assault on Honest Debate."
With the mighty Jim Lehrer retiring, let's look at some of the most famous folks who have delivered the news.
If walls could talk