- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Britain'S Serious And Organized Crime Agency
Latest Britain'S Serious And Organized Crime Agency Items
The phone hacking scandal rocking Britain extends well beyond the media industry to include law firms, debt collectors and other companies, a newspaper said Saturday.
A British court sentenced two hackers to 100 hours of community service on Friday for stealing a treasure trove of unreleased music _ including Michael Jackson tracks _ from the U.S. servers of Sony Music Entertainment.
Police ratcheted up the pressure on WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Wednesday, asking European officers to arrest him on rape charges as his organization continued to embarass the Obama adminstration with a stream of leaked diplomatic cables.