- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- WestJet grants Christmas wishes for 250 airline passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
British Film Institute
Latest British Film Institute Items
"Alfie," "Sleuth" and "Get Carter" are just a few of films that made Mr. Caine a star over the last five decades.
Alfred Hitchcock has finally usurped Orson Welles.
The stars of the romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" had plenty of praise for each other _ and a warning about making out on the hood of a car _ during the film's British premiere in London on Tuesday.
Prince William and his wife Kate were guests of honor at the U.K. premiere of Disneynature's "African Cats" on Wednesday.
The Greek gods and monsters sequel "Wrath of the Titans" is having its European premiere on the biggest screen in the U.K., the British Film Institute's IMAX theater in London.
To celebrate the 200th anniversary of the birth of British writer Charles Dickens, the List looks at the best adaptations of Dickens' books on the silver screen and television.
J.R. Ewing has returned to Dallas.
Taylor Lautner kept his shirt on but still whipped his U.K. fans into a frenzy at the European premiere of his latest film, "Abduction."
Taylor Lautner can expect a noisy welcome at the European premiere of his latest film "Abduction."