- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest British Open Items
Zach Johnson made a quadruple-bogey 8 on his second hole and still managed a 67 in the Honda Classic on Thursday.
Rory McIlroy makes his American debut this week in the Match Play Championship. The only goal is to make sure it's not a short week.
George Coetzee came from four shots back to win the Joburg Open, his first European Tour title, and a place at the British Open on a profitable Sunday for the South African.
Edoardo Molinari was in a four-way tie for the first-round lead at the European Tour's Joburg Open with his 7-under-par 64 on Thursday.
England's Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole in a third-round 69 to seize a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions on Saturday with an overall 10-under 206.
Four years later, the words of Jack Nicklaus resonate even louder.
Ernie Els had another sad day upon learning that his former psychologist, Jos Vanstiphout, had died of a heart attack.
LPGA Tour Commissioner Mike Whan said the annual awards celebration Friday of the Titleholders was by far his favorite time on the year. Inbee Park made it special for everyone there with a speech that explained who she is and what she tried to achieve this year.
Chinese teenager Dou Zecheng handled the chill and the wind for a 3-under 68 on Thursday to take a two-shot lead after the opening round of the Asia-Pacific Amateur.