- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
Latest British Police Items
William Bratton, who as police chief in New York, Boston and Los Angeles built a reputation for quelling gang activity, is in talks with the British government to become an adviser on calming the violence there, he told The Associated Press on Friday.
Detectives investigating phone hacking and police bribery at defunct British tabloid the News of the World on Tuesday arrested the newspaper's former managing editor, police and British media said.
President Obama is targeting critics in the media. As his poll numbers continue to decline and his re-election chances grow dimmer by the day, he is increasingly resorting to authoritarian tactics. His latest
British police are investigating whether three hospital patients died as a result of receiving saline solution contaminated with insulin.
British police filed charges Wednesday against a teenager suspected of involvement in cyberattacks on the CIA website.
A 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of involvement with cyber attacks on Sony Corp. and the CIA website, British police said Tuesday.
Jack Donaghy, the boss on NBC's comedy "30 Rock," had had enough of TV inefficiencies and waste.
British police say guests at the royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton will have to pass through security checks to enter Westminster Abbey.
British police say a man has died after a safety net gave way during a human cannonball performance at a "daredevil" stunt show in southern England.