- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
Latest Britney Spears Items
Britney Spears' former confidante and self-professed manager failed to prove his libel and breach-of-contract claims against the singer's parents and her caretakers, a judge who dismissed the case mid-trial ruled Thursday.
Britney Spears was coolly professional on the first live episode of "The X Factor." The same can't be said for new host Khloe Kardashian Odom and her microphone.
The man who presided over Britney Spears' life during her well-publicized meltdown is portraying himself in court as a benevolent personal manager who saved her from ruin.
Britney Spears' ex-manager has described a scene of domestic warfare with the singer's father chasing him around a kitchen, punching him and threatening his life.
Britney Spears' ex-manager described from the witness stand Wednesday a scene of domestic warfare, saying the superstar's father chased him around a kitchen, punched him and threatened his life.
U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says he is jealous of South Korean rapper Psy.
Britney Spears' self-styled manager took the stand in his defamation lawsuit against her parents on Tuesday, claiming he acted to protect her from paparazzi and others during a critical period in her life.
Britney Spears' self-styled manager took the stand in his defamation lawsuit against her parents Tuesday, claiming he acted to protect her from paparazzi and others during a critical period in her life.
Testimony is set to begin Monday in a defamation suit by Britney Spears' ex-manager against her parents.