- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Britta Hanson
"Crazy Stupid Love" actress Julianne Moore will travel to the nation's capital next month for the annual National Book Festival.
Sarah Palin is a grandmother again.
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer filed an appeal with the U.S. Supreme Court in a bid to overturn a ruling that put on hold key parts of the state's immigration-enforcement law.
Just two months after Track Palin married high school sweetheart Britta Hanson, the couple have a baby on the way.
Track Palin, the oldest child of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has married.
When his mother was on the GOP ticket in 2008, she spoke at her son's deployment ceremony in Fairbanks.