- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Brittany Lincicome Items
Yuki Ichinose of Japan shot a 6-under 66 to finish in a three-way tie for the lead after the second round of the Mizuno Classic on Saturday.
A capsule look at the American players in the Solheim Cup, which starts Friday at Colorado Golf Club:
It's a quick ride down the highway from this week's Solheim Cup to where Morgan Pressel introduced herself to America.
Inbee Park isn't the only player in need of a big week at St. Andrews.
Stacy Lewis brings more value to the LPGA Tour that just her golf.
Ai Miyazato of Japan kept telling herself to be patient and the putts would start falling. It all came together Friday at the Titleholders, where shot an 8-under 64 for a one-shot lead.
Lexi Thompson's milestone no longer stands, but the memories endure from her victory at last year's Navistar LPGA Classic.
Defending champion Brittany Lincicome has some high praise for the Canadian Women's Open.
Memorial Day weekend marks the unofficial start of summer. For the LPGA Tour, however, summer begins this weekend, fittingly enough at a shore resort.