- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brittany Woodard
While it's impossible to declare a "Fifty Shades of Grey" baby boomlet, some moms and moms-to-be attribute their pregnancies to sex inspired by the erotic trilogy that went mainstream early this year.
Will little Sophia and Jacob morph into baby Christian and Anastasia about nine months from now?
"We just got stationed here a couple of months ago," Mrs. Woodard said, "and the week I was going to pick up my birth control we found out we were having another baby!"
"We just got stationed here a couple of months ago," Woodard said, "and the week I was going to pick up my birth control we found out we were having another baby!"