- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Brittney Griner
With Magic Johnson sitting along the baseline, the Los Angeles Sparks were eager to make a positive first impression on their new owner.
Brittney Griner blocked four shots in the first 5 minutes and scored 19 points, leading Phoenix to an 81-64 victory over the Seattle Storm on Saturday night in the Mercury's opener.
Last year had the 'Big Three' with Brittney Griner, Elena Delle Donne and Skylar Diggins leading the way at the WNBA draft. This time it's Stanford's Chiney Ogwumike and Baylor's Odyssey Sims who are the consensus top two picks.
Brittney Griner had a busy WNBA offseason. She played in China, vacationed in Miami and watched from courtside while favorite player LeBron James beat her hometown Houston Rockets.
The Odyssey is over for Baylor.
With a little more than a month left in the regular season, the women's basketball player of the year race is wide open.
Chiney Ogwumike now has family bragging rights.
Brittney Griner and Elena Delle Donne were poised to make history as the first pair of rookies from the same class to start the WNBA All-Star game.
Elena Delle Donne will miss the WNBA All-Star game on Saturday while recovering from a concussion.
Brittney Griner's eyes lighted up at the thought of the WNBA adding a dunk contest to its All-Star weekend festivities.
Brittney Griner will miss Saturday's WNBA All-Star game while recovering from a sprained left knee she suffered earlier this month.
Midway through their first WNBA season, Brittney Griner, Elena Delle Donne and Skylar Diggins are already leaving their mark.
Brittney Griner and Elena Delle Donne put on a quite a show to cap off an impressive opening weekend for the WNBA.
Before they were college basketball stars and the future of the WNBA, Brittney Griner, Skylar Diggins and Elena Delle Donne had something else in common: They were all bullied when they were kids.
Brittney Griner, Elena Delle Donne and Skylar Diggins are expected to be the top three selections in this year's highly touted WNBA draft. After that, it's anybody's guess.
"We'll pave the way and show its fine and there's nothing wrong with it. More sports need to do it. It's 2014, it's about time," said Griner, who served as grand marshal of the Phoenix Pride parade last season.