- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brodie Croyle Items
The Arizona Cardinals have shored up their depleted quarterback ranks by signing Brodie Croyle, in the process parting ways with Max Hall.
The Arizona Cardinals have signed quarterback Brodie Croyle and waived injured quarterback Max Hall.
The Kansas City Chiefs drafted someone from Hog Hammock and someone from Yale.
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Matt Cassel was back on the practice field Wednesday, but whether he will start Sunday against the Rams remained uncertain.
Philip Rivers threw two touchdown passes to Malcom Floyd and the Chargers remained alive in the AFC West race with a 31-0 win Sunday over the division-leading Chiefs, who went nowhere without quarterback Matt Cassel.
Matt Cassel, the Kansas City quarterback who had an emergency appendectomy two days ago, will be listed as doubtful for this weekend's AFC West showdown game at San Diego.
Head West, young man, and leave behind any notions of finding good football.
So if a guy has an appendectomy on Wednesday, can he play football on Sunday? What about the next Sunday? Might he be out the rest of the year?
Buccaneers coach Jon Gruden clearly likes his quarterbacks to be his contemporaries.