- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Bronco Mendenhall
Kevin Parks ran 13 yards for a touchdown with 2:36 to play Saturday night and Virginia beat BYU 19-16 in a wild, rain-drenched season-opener.
Two members of Brigham Young's football team have been suspended from the team and withdrawn from school amid an investigation into an assault at a Provo restaurant.
The only break Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly wants the Fighting Irish players taking this week is from classes.
Riley Nelson hurriedly led BYU to the line with a call from the sideline to spike the ball and stop the clock.
The Big East has had discussions with BYU about giving up its football independence and joining the rebuilding conference.
The Texas Longhorns passed the first test of their big rebuilding project.
As a surfer, BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall knows plenty about risk and reward, from riding that perfect wave to experiencing a major wipeout.
What started as a quirky twist on the shotgun formation by an off-the-radar team searching for an edge has become the hottest offensive trend in college football.
The battle for the starting quarterback job at BYU has ended in a tie.
Coach Bronco Mendenhall said he thought his team was going to keep driving for the victory, believing he saw fatigue starting to take a toll on Virginia's defense.
"I believed we were," he said. "I saw momentum shifting, and I saw our offense starting to gain traction."