- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bronco Mendenhall
Kevin Parks ran 13 yards for a touchdown with 2:36 to play Saturday night and Virginia beat BYU 19-16 in a wild, rain-drenched season-opener.
Two members of Brigham Young's football team have been suspended from the team and withdrawn from school amid an investigation into an assault at a Provo restaurant.
The only break Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly wants the Fighting Irish players taking this week is from classes.
Riley Nelson hurriedly led BYU to the line with a call from the sideline to spike the ball and stop the clock.
The Big East has had discussions with BYU about giving up its football independence and joining the rebuilding conference.
The Texas Longhorns passed the first test of their big rebuilding project.
As a surfer, BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall knows plenty about risk and reward, from riding that perfect wave to experiencing a major wipeout.
What started as a quirky twist on the shotgun formation by an off-the-radar team searching for an edge has become the hottest offensive trend in college football.
The battle for the starting quarterback job at BYU has ended in a tie.
Coach Bronco Mendenhall said he thought his team was going to keep driving for the victory, believing he saw fatigue starting to take a toll on Virginia's defense.
"I believed we were," he said. "I saw momentum shifting, and I saw our offense starting to gain traction."