- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bronco Mendenhall
The only break Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly wants the Fighting Irish players taking this week is from classes.
Riley Nelson hurriedly led BYU to the line with a call from the sideline to spike the ball and stop the clock.
The Big East has had discussions with BYU about giving up its football independence and joining the rebuilding conference.
As a surfer, BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall knows plenty about risk and reward, from riding that perfect wave to experiencing a major wipeout.
The battle for the starting quarterback job at BYU has ended in a tie.
Coach Bronco Mendenhall said he thought his team was going to keep driving for the victory, believing he saw fatigue starting to take a toll on Virginia's defense.
"I believed we were," he said. "I saw momentum shifting, and I saw our offense starting to gain traction."