- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Bronco Mendenhall
The only break Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly wants the Fighting Irish players taking this week is from classes.
Riley Nelson hurriedly led BYU to the line with a call from the sideline to spike the ball and stop the clock.
The Big East has had discussions with BYU about giving up its football independence and joining the rebuilding conference.
As a surfer, BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall knows plenty about risk and reward, from riding that perfect wave to experiencing a major wipeout.
The battle for the starting quarterback job at BYU has ended in a tie.
"Each is a talented player with a different style, which will pose some difficulties for opposing defenses," Mendenhall said in a release Friday.
Coach Bronco Mendenhall said Riley Nelson and freshman Jake Heaps will be sharing the job when the season begins next week.