- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bronisław Komorowski Items
Poland on Thursday protested a Ukrainian photo exhibition featuring models dressed as Catholic nuns posing next to the graves of Polish soldiers, an incident that threatened to upset close ties between the two neighbors as Kiev relies on Warsaw's help in its push to integrate closer with the European Union.
Two trains running on the same track collided head-on in southern Poland late Saturday, leaving 16 people dead and 58 injured in the country's worst train disaster in more than 20 years.
Poland's 1996 Nobel Prize-winning poet Wislawa Szymborska, whose simple words and playful verse plucked threads of irony and empathy out of life, has died. She was 88.
Interim president Bronislaw Komorowski appeared to have held off a last-minute surge from the identical twin brother of the late president, who died in an April plane crash that shocked the country and forced Sunday's early election.
More than two months after Poland's president was killed in a plane crash, Poles voted Sunday to choose his successor. Exit polls showed interim President and Parliament Speaker Bronislaw Komorowski leading former Prime Minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski, but without the 50 percent needed for outright victory.