- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brook Lopez
Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
After spending $350 million to upgrade their roster last summer, the Brooklyn Nets will start this offseason by looking for a coach.
The coming-out part is over. Now Jason Collins needs a job.
The Chicago Bulls had a chance to put away the Brooklyn Nets. Instead, they stumbled.
The coming-out part is over.
Williams made an NBA-record nine 3-pointers in the first half, finished with 11 and scored a season-high 42 points to lead the Brooklyn Nets to a 95-78 victory over the Washington Wizards on Friday night.
No. 1 draft pick Anthony Davis did not travel with the New Orleans Hornets for Wednesday night's game at Oklahoma City, and guard Eric Gordon was also out of the starting lineup.
With an 89-74 win over the Brooklyn Nets, the Wizards reeled off their third straight triumph over a postseason contender following victories against the division-leading Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks.
Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez has been chosen to replace the injured Rajon Rondo on the Eastern Conference All-Star team.
Tim Duncan was selected to his 14th All-Star game, Spurs teammate Tony Parker is joining him, and the Chicago Bulls also had two reserves chosen Thursday for next month's game in Houston.
Joe Johnson's jumper with 0.7 seconds left in the second overtime lifted the Brooklyn Nets to a 115-113 victory over the Washington Wizards on Friday night.
Skiing in Canada is postponed. Mikhail Prokhorov's new agenda calls for lunch with his basketball coach.
Rajon Rondo lost his cool, and any chance at history, in the second quarter when Boston last met Brooklyn.
Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez will miss the next two games with a mild sprain of his right foot.
"Obviously, they're going to give us a fight in Game 7," center Brook Lopez said.
"He helped us focus tonight," Lopez said. "He was there for us and you know we support him and he supports us."