- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brooke Baldwin
CNN's Brooke Baldwin interviewed Emily Miller about President Obama hitting his lowest ever approval ratings and the political backlash of his deal with Iran
CNN's Brooke Baldwin interviewed Emily Miller about President Obama not keeping his promise that Americans can keep their own health insurance plans under Obamacare. Mr. Obama has now added an "if" to the end of that promise to account for the millions of people who are getting dropped or priced out of their current plans. The videos, courtesy of Right Sightings, of the October 31 "Dr. Drew on Call" shows are below.
CNN’s Brooke Baldwin interviewed Emily Miller about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's political future after vetoing gun-control measures but signing a ban on gay-conversion therapy. Ms. Miller, the senior editor of opinion for The Washington Times, discussed her column "N.J. Gov. Chris Christie does a 180 on gun control, vetoes radical bills." The video of the segment is below.
CNN’s Brooke Baldwin interviewed Emily Miller about racial issues related to the acquittal of George Zimmerman for killing Trayvon Martin. Miller is senior editor of opinion for The Washington Times. The video of the two-segment interview is below.