- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Brooke Mueller Items
Actor Charlie Sheen's former wife has received a deferred judgment in a drug case in Aspen, Colo., meaning her record will be cleared if she lives up to terms of a one-year probation.
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has been charged in Colorado with possession and distribution of cocaine stemming from her arrest in Aspen.
Attorneys for Charlie Sheen's ex-wife have prevailed in keeping a celebrity-news website from airing her appearance in a Colorado courtroom on drug and assault charges.
Attorneys for Charlie Sheen's ex-wife want to stop what they expect to be a media frenzy when she appears in court on drug and assault charges.
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, says she'll fight Colorado assault and cocaine possession accusations with the goal of having the case dropped once the facts come to light.
A Colorado judge will let actor Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, to return to California following her arrest in Aspen on assault and drug charges.
Police say Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, has been arrested in Aspen, Colo., on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession with intent to distribute, according to the Associated Press.
Police say Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, has been arrested in Aspen on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession with intent to distribute.