- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind
A series of unprovoked attacks on Jews in New York City could be part of a disturbing new game among inner-city youths called the "Knockout" game or "Get the Jew."
"It's clearly anti-Semitism," he said. "One, full strength with his fist, whacked him, punched him, on the side of the face, full force."
Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind said the attacks are not about robbing people, but about targeting Jews.