- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Brooklyn Decker
After 50 years of debate over her unattainably perfect figure, Barbie now is unapologetic about her tiny waist and endless legs.
Model-turned-actress Brooklyn Decker, co-host of the two-day Leather & Laces pre-Super Bowl bash at Liberty Theater in Times Square, said the Indianapolis Super Bowl two years ago was one of her favorites.
"I feel like New York will be completely bustling, completely nonstop," said Decker, before adding with a laugh: "I'm terrified about the cold weather, but I saw some lovely hand-warmers they're going to be giving out, so hopefully that will help."