- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Brooklyn Nets
The Wizards end the regular season with a four-game winning streak by beating the Boston Celtics 118-102 and moved into a first-round playoff series with the Chicago Bulls.
In today's edition , the Wizards have a new first round foe and whether the Miami Heat have any real reason to win Monday's matchup at the Verizon Center.
New York's once faint, nearly unrealistic playoff hopes have become a real possibility. The Knicks intend to seize the opportunity and run with it.
Miami has caught Indiana in the race for the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. That might be a problem.
Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. That's when Tyreke Evans turned the game around.
Brooklyn was a team in a tailspin in the first two meetings won by Washington, but the roster has been revamped and the Nets are playing like a legitimate playoff team.
Jason Collins has signed a 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets and is set to become the first active openly gay player in the NBA.
As soon as Luis Collazo threw the vicious right hook, he had a sense of the outcome.
Frustrated with the lack of playing time in his first year in the NBA last season, Brooklyn Nets reserve forward Mirza Teletovic stayed composed and patient.
Nene scored 12 of his 20 points in the final 4½ minutes of the fourth quarter, including a putback with 1.2 seconds to play that sent the game to overtime, and Trevor Ariza hit the go-ahead 3-pointer in the extra period.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd was suspended Friday for two games after pleading guilty in a drunken driving case.
The Miami Heat will open their title defense against the Chicago Bulls on Oct. 29 in the expected return of Derrick Rose, with an all-Los Angeles matchup later that night in the Lakers' first game without Dwight Howard and the Clippers' first with Doc Rivers.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd intends to plead guilty to a drunken driving charge, his lawyer said Tuesday.
The coming-out part is over. Now Jason Collins needs a job.
The coming-out part is over.
"He wants me the whole game, so he just wants to get out on the court," said his father, Brooklyn Nets guard Deron Williams.
"We had an opportunity to win the game," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "It went into overtime, and we just couldn't get it back."