- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brooklyn Police Items
A man arrested in connection with a car crash that killed a pregnant woman, her husband and eventually their newborn arrived back in New York City on Thursday, a day after surrendering in Pennsylvania.
Oscar Pistorius' track career was put on hold indefinitely Sunday as his agent canceled all future races so the double-amputee Olympian can focus on defending himself against a murder charge.
As sweat beads streaked his cheeks, defensive end Marcus Benard looked out at the green practice fields behind the Browns' training facility.
As Marcus Benard recovers from a motorcycle accident he's lucky to have survived, the Browns defensive end has one less thing to worry about.
Browns defensive end Marcus Benard has been lost for the season with a broken hand sustained when he crashed his three-wheel motorcycle.
Browns defensive end Marcus Benard was driving at a "at a high rate of speed" and crossed four lanes before crashing his motorcycle into a guardrail, according to a police report.