- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Brooklyn Police Items
A man arrested in connection with a car crash that killed a pregnant woman, her husband and eventually their newborn arrived back in New York City on Thursday, a day after surrendering in Pennsylvania.
Oscar Pistorius' track career was put on hold indefinitely Sunday as his agent canceled all future races so the double-amputee Olympian can focus on defending himself against a murder charge.
As sweat beads streaked his cheeks, defensive end Marcus Benard looked out at the green practice fields behind the Browns' training facility.
As Marcus Benard recovers from a motorcycle accident he's lucky to have survived, the Browns defensive end has one less thing to worry about.
Browns defensive end Marcus Benard has been lost for the season with a broken hand sustained when he crashed his three-wheel motorcycle.
Browns defensive end Marcus Benard was driving at a "at a high rate of speed" and crossed four lanes before crashing his motorcycle into a guardrail, according to a police report.