- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Brooklyn
Finally, the NBA playoffs are set.
Marcus Thornton knew he was getting a second chance with the Nets and he made the most of it in just his third game with his new team.
A blended family of Murfreesboro millionaires joined Bravo TV's reality lineup in November and recently ended its first season averaging 2 million viewers per episode.
David Beckham is finalizing plans to start a Major League Soccer franchise, and hoping son Brooklyn could one day take the field for the team.
The Kentucky-based Florence Freedom minor league baseball team is jumping on the Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax story, offering a bobblehead giveaway of the girlfriend _ only the boxes will be empty.
Brooklynites faced a major dilemma this year when the Nets crossed the Hudson River and relocated downtown in New York City's most populous borough, near the intersection of Flatbush and Atlantic. Playing their home games in the brand-new, splendiferous Barclays Center, the Nets are minutes from the team that has owned Big Apple hearts since 1946.
"Weiner Exposed." ''Weiner's Pickle." ''Battle of the Bulge." Those were some of the tabloid headlines lampooning Rep. Anthony Weiner as he struggled to explain how a photo of a man's crotch had been posted to his Twitter account. The normally media-savvy New York Democrat squandered his chance to make it right with a cringe-inducing TV blitz that raised more questions than it answered.
So far, Thornton been able to show flashes of that scorer Brooklyn was looking to add when they swung the deal before the trade deadline.
She says her peers have positively responded to her experience growing up in a secular world but also in a Christian household.