- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Brooklyn Items
A woman has filed a lawsuit against an Iowa skydiving company and pilot following the death of her husband, who was pulled out of an airplane door and fell to his death.
Police say two people have been killed in an auto accident in Brooklyn.
Dwyane Wade knows the Brooklyn Nets will have something up their collective sleeves.
Once the Miami Heat finally figured out how to get rolling against Brooklyn, they never ceded control.
Dwyane Wade hardly thinks the regular-season series between Brooklyn and Miami was meaningless.
A former police officer accused of rocking out on stage as the lead singer of a metal band called Cousin Sleaze while he claimed he couldn't work because of an arm injury pleaded guilty to fraud on Tuesday.
Finally, the NBA playoffs are set.
Marcus Thornton knew he was getting a second chance with the Nets and he made the most of it in just his third game with his new team.
A blended family of Murfreesboro millionaires joined Bravo TV's reality lineup in November and recently ended its first season averaging 2 million viewers per episode.