- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
Latest Brooks Laich Items
After four weeks of rehab, Caps forward Brooks Laich says he can play on Monday against the Ducks. Adam Oates says he'll decide on Monday.
With rookie Philipp Grubauer proving himself as a capable NHL goalie, Michal Neuvirth is wondering what's next for him.
The Capitals can't trade anyone before Dec. 28, but they can send players to Hershey.
Will the Caps ever trade Marty Erat? How about Dmitry Orlov? Your questions answered in our Friday 6-Pack
Capitals center/left wing Brooks Laich says he's hoping to return to the lineup as early as Monday night against Bruce Boudreau and the Anaheim Ducks.
The Capitals have until midnight tonight to make some key roster decisions.
Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin was named the NHL's first start of the week after netting five goals, including his 13th career hat trick.
The Capitals placed Brooks Laich on long-term injury, allowing them to add John Erskine. Michael Latta also rejoined the Caps.
After seven weeks of rehabbing his left knee, Capitals defenseman John Erskine says he's ready to bring his physical style to the Caps.