- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brooks Laich Items
While five of their teammates compete at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, the rest of the Capitals will spend 10 days resting, recovering and preparing for what should be a fierce fight for a Stanley Cup playoff spot.
With Mike Green sidelined with another concussion, a fan wonders if the Capitals should consider moving him to right wing.
Twenty-nine of the Capitals' 57 games have been decided by one goal. In parts of two seasons under coach Adam Oates, they are now 26-25 in one-goal games.
Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin says it's 'tough' being the face of the Olympics, but his goal production hasn't suffered.
With three games remaining before the Olympic break, Capitals defenseman Mike Green is likely to shut it down until after the Winter Games.
Aside from defenseman Jack Hillen's broken leg, the Capitals have been pretty healthy this season. Until now.
Michal Neuvirth gets his first consecutive starts of the season, but will Mike Green and Brooks Laich be in the lineup?
Michal Neuvirth gets his first consecutive starts of the season. Mike Green and Brooks Laich will not play.
Was the hit on Mike Green Dirty? What can the Capitals get for Marty Erat? Is Brooks Laich a top-six forward? Your questions, our answers.