- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Brooks Mathis Items
Cobb County officials said Thursday the public will be responsible for roughly 45 percent of the cost. The Braves will be contributing about 55 percent, or $372 million.
Although details of a financing plan haven't been made public yet, Cobb County leaders say the benefits of luring the Braves away from Atlanta are worth any potential financial risk.