- U.S. unemployment falls to 7 percent as 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brooks Urich
"It's a great hire," Urich said of Weiss. "Everyone has respect for coach Weiss. There's never a bad word said about him."
"Not to say he's old or anything, but he was just so smooth and threw the ball around the infield like he was playing in the majors the day before," Urich said. "Just amazing."