- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Brown Items
Saying the state's budget surplus should be used to pay down debt, Gov. Jerry Brown on Wednesday called a special session of the Legislature to make changes to a rainy-day fund measure on the November ballot.
Connecticut police say a Chicago couple who were guests on "The Maury Show" were arrested at a hotel after they got into a fight over his alleged affair with her mother.
They say the only things certain in life are death and taxes. You might want to add Joe Brown to the list. And maybe put off the "death" deal for a while. Brown is.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport confirmed Tuesday that it upheld an appeal by Jamaican sprinter Veronica Campbell-Brown and cleared the high-profile track star of any anti-doping rule violation.
TCU receiver LaDarius Brown has been kicked off the team after being arrested on a marijuana possession charge.
The Mack Brown saga at Texas continues _ even without Nick Saban in the picture any more.
Grammy-winning singer Chris Brown is under investigation for an alleged assault in a West Hollywood parking lot, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said early Monday.
Nicki Minaj's New York City concert featured usual suspects like her mentor Lil Wayne and label mate Drake, but it was another guest appearance that was really striking: rapper Foxy Brown.
There's been a whole lot of hype at the 2012 Summer Games about Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake and the men's 100-meter final Sunday night. Yet Jamaica didn't need to wait for those two guys to resume the island nation's Olympic supremacy in sprint events.