- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - bruce arena
The Los Angeles Galaxy have signed coach Bruce Arena to a multi-year contract extension.
Los Angeles Galaxy coach Bruce Arena missed his team's game against the New York Red Bulls after spending two nights in a hospital with a viral illness.
"I thought going into halftime (Vancouver was) going to hit the wall a little bit in the second half," Galaxy coach Bruce Arena said. "They worked real hard the first 45 minutes, had to chase the ball a lot, and they were going to lose some of that energy in the second half, and certainly getting the goal early changes the game."
"It's a good win," Galaxy coach Bruce Arena said. "I suspected we were going to win a game at some point this year. ... It's our first win, and it has to establish some confidence in the team."