- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - bruce arena
The Los Angeles Galaxy have signed coach Bruce Arena to a multi-year contract extension.
Los Angeles Galaxy coach Bruce Arena missed his team's game against the New York Red Bulls after spending two nights in a hospital with a viral illness.
"I thought going into halftime (Vancouver was) going to hit the wall a little bit in the second half," Galaxy coach Bruce Arena said. "They worked real hard the first 45 minutes, had to chase the ball a lot, and they were going to lose some of that energy in the second half, and certainly getting the goal early changes the game."
"It's a good win," Galaxy coach Bruce Arena said. "I suspected we were going to win a game at some point this year. ... It's our first win, and it has to establish some confidence in the team."