- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Bruce Arians
Bruce Arians has no qualms about playing rookies.
A year ago, Carson Palmer's brain was crammed with a dizzying array of details of the offense of his new team.
The Arizona Cardinals finally made their much-anticipated move at quarterback in the NFL draft, selecting Virginia Tech's Logan Thomas in the fourth round on Saturday.
Coach Bruce Arians had downplayed the idea of taking a quarterback in later rounds, but he reportedly loved what he saw during in-person visits with Thomas.
The Arizona Cardinals traded down seven spots in the NFL draft to select safety Deone Bucannon of Washington State with the 27th pick overall.
Coach Bruce Arians says his Arizona Cardinals do not have "any glaring needs," so they could go in a number of directions with the No. 20 pick in the NFL draft.
The optimistic Arizona Cardinals began work this week under an intense new conditioning coach in their first formal gathering to prepare for the coming season.
Tyrann Mathieu's terrific rookie NFL season has come to a premature end.
It's been a rough couple of weeks for NFL officials.
The "Honey Badger" is about to get his first NFL start.
Patrick Peterson is catching passes, throwing some and running with the ball during training camp.
The Arizona Cardinals have reached a contract agreement with first-round draft pick Jonathan Cooper.
Indianapolis coach Chuck Pagano has won the George Halas Award from the Professional Football Writers Association for overcoming adversity.
Chuck Pagano spent most of last season finding new ways to coach football.
The Raiders were at least able to get something for the quarterback rather than just release him. Oakland acquired quarterback Matt Flynn on Monday in a deal that sent two draft picks to the Seahawks.
When OTAs resumed this week, coach Bruce Arians said he hoped the team could pick up another outside linebacker.
"When he knows what he's doing and the guys around him know what they're doing, he's pretty good," Arians said.