- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
Latest Bruce Arians Items
One year after putting together the NFL's worst record, the Indianapolis Colts are headed to the playoffs.
Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano can resume coaching whenever he's ready.
LeSean McCoy will start at running back for the Philadelphia Eagles against Washington in his first game back after missing four because of a concussion.
Indianapolis allowed one postseason-clinching chance to slip away at Houston.
The Houston Texans now own the AFC South, and they have a message for the rest of the NFL: Last week's debacle against New England was not the real Texans.
Things are getting pretty simple in Indianapolis.
Alfonzo Dennard watched himself on the video board as he raced 87 yards with an interception for a touchdown. He wanted to see if the star rookie who threw the pass might catch him.
It's been a terrific half-season for Matt Ryan, Marshawn Lynch, J.J. Watt and Charles Tillman.
The Indianapolis Colts are concerned about the hits rookie quarterback Andrew Luck has been taken, calling some of them cheap shots.