- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Bruce Billings
The New York Yankees have put right-hander Bruce Billings on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right forearm.
Throughout an up-and-down month, the Los Angeles Angels have been pretty consistent in one area: hitting home runs.
Hiroki Kuroda can identify the moment he knew his outing was going to be a dud: Hank Conger' line drive in the second inning that smashed off the right field wall with a loud thud.
The Colorado Rockies bolstered their infield by acquiring veteran second baseman Mark Ellis from the Oakland Athletics on Thursday.