- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bruce Bowen Items
D.J. Strawberry insists he doesn't have time to analyze his team workouts in preparation for Thursday's NBA Draft.
CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Cavaliers came into last night's Game 3 of the NBA Finals hoping their vociferous fans would pack Quicken Loans Arena and inspire them to overcome the San Antonio Spurs' 2-0 lead.