- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Bruce Case Items
Every spring since 2008, interior designers and landscape designers from the Washington area help raise money for Children's National Medical Center by participating in the DC Design House project founded by Skip and Debbie Singleton, owners of DC Living Real Estate.
When Frank Chiaramonte, vice president of Chiaramonte Construction Co. in the District, heard about the needs of the Children of Mine Youth Center, he immediately picked the nonprofit organization as his company's charity of choice.
When retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Gary Gaal began doing volunteer work in 1994, he never dreamed that after logging more than 19,000 hours of unpaid work, he would be rewarded with an exterior transformation for his home in Alexandria.