- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Bruce Jones
A central Indiana psychologist convicted of illegally possessing firearms and ammunition has been sentenced to more than eight years in federal prison.
Wisconsin farmers stopped working hundreds of thousands of acres during five years of heavy farm closures that a federal report described Thursday as among the most significant in the nation.
As the U.S. economy continues to lag, Americans find work overseas.
Carnegie Mellon University and Rwandan President Paul Kagame announced plans Friday to open a branch campus in his country, making it the first American university to do so in central Africa.
Decatur Youth Services Director Bruce Jones tells the Decatur Daily (http://bit.ly/1lAvjKx ) gangs are always looking for new members, but capitalize on students being easily approachable when they're out of school for the summer.