- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Bruce Levenson Items
Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
The Atlanta Hawks have no plans to deal Josh Smith before Thursday's deadline, according to their co-owner.
The Atlanta Hawks will not be sold to California developer and pizza chain owner Alex Meruelo.
Alex Meruelo and the Atlanta Hawks are poised to make NBA history.
The owners of the Atlanta Hawks have ended their exclusive talks with a prospective buyer, but there is no indication that change will affect efforts for the same group of owners to sell the NHL's Thrashers.
Thirty-one years after Atlanta lost its first NHL team to Canada, the city could be closer to again having its hockey team move north of the border.
The Thrashers still belong to Atlanta _ for now.
Thrashers president Don Waddell said Monday the team is exploring "all options" for new owners as there are reports that for the first time those options include a group interested in moving the team to Winnipeg.
Michael Gearon and Bruce Levenson have emerged as the lead owners of the Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Thrashers following a long legal battle and ownership split.