- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Bruce Reed
In the aftermath of the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles, domestic policy adviser Bruce Reed urged his colleagues to be ready to respond if more violence broke out.
"Disaster will strike sometime in the Clinton Presidency, even if it doesn't happen this spring in L.A.," Reed wrote in March 1993.