- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Bruce Smith
The dean of the University of Illinois College of Law is stepping down after a tenure that saw the school investigated for using inflated grades and entrance-exam scores to boost its reputation, school officials announced Thursday.
With hundreds of pictures and mementos on display honoring Buffalo Bills' late owner Ralph Wilson, Bruce Smith couldn't resist bringing one more on Saturday.
Back in the agent business after a lengthy personal detour, Leigh Steinberg's first new football client is, naturally, a quarterback.
His nickname belied his calling. David "Deacon" Jones was the most feared member of the Fearsome Foursome, the original sackmaster.
A former worker at a South Dakota beef processor is suing ABC News, celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and a food blogger, saying their use of the phrase "pink slime" to describe one of the company's products led to the loss of his job.
A former worker at a South Dakota beef processor is suing ABC News, celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and a food blogger, saying their use of the phrase "pink slime" to describe one of the company's products led to him losing his job.
Authorities locked down Santa Monica College on Tuesday after at least three people reported seeing a gunman on the Southern California campus, an official said.
Both sides in the NFL's labor talks are trying to spread the word by putting their positions in writing, and everyone's getting in on the act _ from Hall of Fame players Jack Youngblood and Bruce Smith, to Commissioner Roger Goodell, to mayors of league cities.
"I have had the fortune to lead the College of Law at a time of considerable challenge and opportunity in American legal education," Smith said in a statement.