- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Bruce Springsteen Items
When the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival schedule was released in March, fans of Bruce Springsteen noticed his relatively modest May 3 concert time of 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Hall & Oates and Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band were among the artists inducted Thursday night into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame — a long-awaited honor for the two 1980s acts that recognized their lasting cultural contributions during a musical era known and even mocked for its prevalence of one-hit wonders.
Kiss made up, but its music went unheard. Nirvana used four women rockers to sing Kurt Cobain's songs. And Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band - predictably - turned its honor into a marathon.
Nirvana, who set music and fashion trends with their grunge sound but whose career was cut short by leader Kurt Cobain's suicide 20 years ago, led inductees into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Thursday.
Bruce Springsteen took the stage holding basketball on the last day of a three-day music festival in Dallas for the NCAA Final Four.
The Boss will close out three days of performances around the Final Four in Dallas that are part of a music festival that has evolved into a blockbuster event.
Bruce Springsteen is coming back to America.
The man who was Born to Run has come all the way to South Africa for a first-ever performance in the country.
Bruce Springsteen's son has become a volunteer firefighter.