- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bruce Timm
Warner Bros. Animation turns the classic DC Comics' JLA story arc "Tower of Babel" into a PG-13 cartoon with mixed results.
Bruce Timm continues his mission to turn every great DC Comics' series into a direct-to-disc, PG-13 animated movie by tapping into the definitive origin tale of the Dark Knight.
DC Comics and Warner Bros. Animation whets the appetites of fans preparing for the live-action "Green Lantern" movie with a Blu-ray collection of animated stories highlighting some of the greatest protectors of the universe.
Blu-ray reviews of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker from Warner Home Video and Tron: Legacy from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.
Reviews of X-Men: The Animated Adventures, Volumes 1 through 4 from Buena Vista Home Entertainment and Batman and Superman: Public Enemies from Warner Home Video.
Reviews of Green Lantern: First Flight from Warner Home Video and Dragonball Evolution: Z-Edition from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.