- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bruce Timm
Warner Bros. Animation turns the classic DC Comics' JLA story arc "Tower of Babel" into a PG-13 cartoon with mixed results.
Bruce Timm continues his mission to turn every great DC Comics' series into a direct-to-disc, PG-13 animated movie by tapping into the definitive origin tale of the Dark Knight.
DC Comics and Warner Bros. Animation whets the appetites of fans preparing for the live-action "Green Lantern" movie with a Blu-ray collection of animated stories highlighting some of the greatest protectors of the universe.
Blu-ray reviews of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker from Warner Home Video and Tron: Legacy from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.