- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bruce Westerman Items
The two Republicans running for a south Arkansas congressional seat are campaigning on a promise to repeal the federal health care overhaul if elected, but have tangled over who has the best credentials to fight a law they both deride as "Obamacare."
Two Arkansas legislators say they want to shield businesses from federal penalties if their operations don't fully comply with the nation's health care law.
An Arkansas House panel recommended Wednesday that two members running for Congress be allowed to raise campaign funds during next month's session, but stopped short of calling for an end to the fundraising ban for other representatives.