- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Brunei Items
The commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet said Monday China's first-time participation in the world's largest maritime exercises in Hawaii will help Beijing and other nations work together in a crisis.
The adage "charity begins at home" served as a reminder that if one is generous at home it creates a sense of responsibility to be charitable outside the home as well.
Russell Crowe is fighting back against fellow celebrities who are openly boycotting the Brunei-owned Dorchester Collection Hotels, arguing that their protest is hurting local families.
Jay Leno and Ellen DeGeneres brought a smile to my lips last week — and not by saying anything funny.
Last year, the sultan of Brunei came to visit President Obama. While Obama treats our allies like our enemies, he described the sultan as his “good friend.” Things change so quickly in a year.
The Beverly Hills City Council passed a resolution Tuesday condemning the Sultan of Brunei for implementing Shariah law in the Islamic country.
In a community where even noses change on a regular basis, the Beverly Hills Hotel has made a name for itself as an enduring Hollywood institution.
Beverly Hills officials have condemned Brunei's strict new Islamic criminal laws and want its government to separate itself from the Beverly Hills Hotel.
About 100 activists, including Jay Leno and his wife, gathered Monday in Los Angeles to protest the Brunei-owned Beverly Hills Hotel after Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah announced his rollout of Shariah law in the Islamic country.