- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Brunei Items
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will try to reassert American interests in the Asia-Pacific region in the face of China's growing influence as she kicks off a six-nation trip that will take her from the South Pacific to Russia's Far East.
Sarah Attar finished last and more than a half-minute slower than her nearest competitor in the women's 800 meters, yet hundreds rose to give her a standing ovation as she crossed the finish line.
China told the United States to "shut up" and stay out of its dispute with countries bordering the South China Sea, after a State Department spokesman called for a peaceful settlement to the conflicting claims in the energy-rich, strategic sea lanes.
Apple rolled out its iTunes online store to Hong Kong, Taiwan and 10 other Asian countries Wednesday in a broad push to sell music and video to more users in the company's fastest growing region.
Apple is rolling out its iTunes online store to Hong Kong, Taiwan and 10 other Asian countries in a broad push to sell music and video to more users in the company's fastest growing region.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) might one day overtake the European Union as an economic power, Singapore's foreign minister says.
Anthony Omari earned the still-fresh 11-stitch scar that runs from his forehead to his upper lip in one of the noblest ways imaginable: By taking a machete to the face while defending an under-resourced Kenyan orphanage from attacking thieves.
Villagers living on the Indonesian side of Borneo killed at least 750 endangered orangutans in a year, some to protect crops from being raided and others for their meat, a new survey shows.
The Obama administration is hoping to build on the momentum of recent free-trade agreements with South Korea, Colombia and Panama as attention turns to the Trans-Pacific Partnership and trade promotion authority.