- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Bruno Mars Items
An ex-prosecutor who handled some of Las Vegas' highest profile drug cases before he was arrested with a $40 rock of crack cocaine in his car has taken a plea deal of the kind he used to negotiate with celebrities like Paris Hilton and Bruno Mars.
Adele has the year's most popular album with "21," so it makes sense that she's the most nominated artist for this year's American Music Awards.
Jay-Z rapped about his beef with corporate radio in the monster jam "99 Problems," noting that stations won't play his hits if he doesn't do their shows. But on Friday, he played savior to radio station giant Clear Channel, headlining a two-night concert billed as the largest in radio history and a major step toward keeping the industry alive in the dot-com era.
Dramatically different divas Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Adele are facing off for this year's MTV Europe Music Awards.
Rihanna's not just sitting pretty, enjoying her mega-successful career _ she's also lending a helping hand to other musical acts from Barbados.
Since 1983, "Weird Al" Yankovic has released 13 albums, with six of them going platinum and four reaching gold status. It's a pretty good batting average for any artist, and an especially great one for a comedian-musician.
Johnny Knoxville and Bam Margera attended a private memorial service for their "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn in West Chester, Pa., on Wednesday, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Justin Bieber, Queen Latifah, Gladys Knight, Bruno Mars and Nicki Minaj are coming to the BET Awards.
Although Bruno Mars' skating probably needs work, the Hawaiian singer is upstaging the Stanley Cup finals this week.