- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Bruton Smith
The idea of Tennessee and Virginia Tech playing a football game at Bristol Motor Speedway has been tossed around for about 15 years, maybe more.
The forecast calls for rain at New Hampshire, potentially soaking fans for NASCAR's second consecutive Chase race, and putting the threat of a Monday finish in play.
NASCAR chairman Brian France says Charlotte track owner Bruton Smith has not asked NASCAR to move the Bank of America 500.
Bruton Smith just can't help himself sometimes.
Charlotte Motor Speedway track owner Bruton Smith doesn't have to worry about dishing out that $1 million bonus.
Kyle Busch holds a 3-0 advantage over Kasey Kahne this season and understands Kahne may be planning some retaliation.
NASCAR champion Dale Jarrett headlined the 25 nominees announced Wednesday for next year's Hall of Fame class _ a list that finally includes track magnate Bruton Smith.
Brad Keselowski held off Kyle Busch on one late restart, and Jimmie Johnson on another. Doing it a third time was just too much to ask during a tense closing sequence at Texas Motor Speedway.
Denny Hamlin moved toward the top seed in NASCAR's championship race by using a calculated late pass to win for the first time at Bristol Motor Speedway.
With a two-handed toss of his helmet, Tony Stewart brought back everything that had been missing at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Kyle Busch has three races remaining to claim a spot in the 12-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Bruton Smith has an idea how to create more excitement in NASCAR.
If Bristol Motor Speedway goes back to its rough-and-tumble roots before NASCAR returns in August, the drivers say they'll be ready for it.
Bristol Motor Speedway owner Bruton Smith is considering about $1 million worth of changes to return his Tennessee track to the way it was before a 2007 reconfiguration.
The IndyCar Series won't return to Las Vegas Motor Speedway next season, and its future at the track depends in part on what it learns from the investigation into Dan Wheldon's fatal accident.
"We want to make this a huge, huge deal," Smith had told The Associated Press. "Our goal is to set a world record for the largest attended football game in the world."
"I want the state of Tennessee and the state of Virginia. I want these two big states to be a part of it," Smith said. "It'll be the biggest production we've ever attempted."