- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Bruton Smith Items
The idea of Tennessee and Virginia Tech playing a football game at Bristol Motor Speedway has been tossed around for about 15 years, maybe more.
Tennessee and Virginia Tech will finally play a football game at Bristol Motor Speedway and expect to set a single-game football attendance record in what is being billed as the "Battle at Bristol."
The forecast calls for rain at New Hampshire, potentially soaking fans for NASCAR's second consecutive Chase race, and putting the threat of a Monday finish in play.
NASCAR chairman Brian France says Charlotte track owner Bruton Smith has not asked NASCAR to move the Bank of America 500.
Bruton Smith just can't help himself sometimes.
Charlotte Motor Speedway track owner Bruton Smith doesn't have to worry about dishing out that $1 million bonus.
Kyle Busch holds a 3-0 advantage over Kasey Kahne this season and understands Kahne may be planning some retaliation.
NASCAR champion Dale Jarrett headlined the 25 nominees announced Wednesday for next year's Hall of Fame class _ a list that finally includes track magnate Bruton Smith.
It was a simple question asked the day before the Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway that started a debate: "Who won the last race here?"