- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bruton Smith Items
The idea of Tennessee and Virginia Tech playing a football game at Bristol Motor Speedway has been tossed around for about 15 years, maybe more.
The forecast calls for rain at New Hampshire, potentially soaking fans for NASCAR's second consecutive Chase race, and putting the threat of a Monday finish in play.
NASCAR chairman Brian France says Charlotte track owner Bruton Smith has not asked NASCAR to move the Bank of America 500.
Bruton Smith just can't help himself sometimes.
Charlotte Motor Speedway track owner Bruton Smith doesn't have to worry about dishing out that $1 million bonus.
Kyle Busch holds a 3-0 advantage over Kasey Kahne this season and understands Kahne may be planning some retaliation.
NASCAR champion Dale Jarrett headlined the 25 nominees announced Wednesday for next year's Hall of Fame class _ a list that finally includes track magnate Bruton Smith.
Brad Keselowski held off Kyle Busch on one late restart, and Jimmie Johnson on another. Doing it a third time was just too much to ask during a tense closing sequence at Texas Motor Speedway.
With a two-handed toss of his helmet, Tony Stewart brought back everything that had been missing at Bristol Motor Speedway.