- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
Topic - Bryan Harsin
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Boise State football coach Bryan Harsin has completed his staff with the hiring of a wide receivers coach and two other staff members.
The hometown boy who walked on at Boise State and years later engineered the offense that sparked the team's emergence as a BCS contender is home again, this time as the Broncos' head coach.
Boise State has hired former player and offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin to be the Broncos next head coach.
Texas is taking a ghost from Oklahoma's past into this weekend's Red River Rivalry game.
Garrett Gilbert has earned a second chance to be the starting quarterback at Texas.
After a decade at Boise State, new Texas offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin promises one thing. He won't try to change the color of the field.
Seeking to add some punch to an offense that faltered badly last season, Texas coach Mack Brown hired Boise State offensive coordinator Bryan Harsin on Friday to handle the play-calling for the Longhorns.
Kellen Moore is uniquely indistinguishable. He's modest and reserved, unlikely to draw attention to himself. At 6-feet tall and 186 pounds, he hardly looks the part of a football hero.
Harsin said Thursday that Adams has a proven track record as a great coach and outstanding recruiter.
"I'm proud to be in that position, and come in after guys who have been successful," said Harsin, who agreed to a five-year, $6.5 million deal. "They've been successful for a reason."